After 7 years FreeBSD was my default desktop OS. I have a Dell XPS 8700.
$ shred --verbose --random-source=/dev/urandom --iterations=3 /dev/sda ... $ pacstrap -i /mnt base base-devel
- I really can’t keep two different OSes at my development station.
- Docker running… Solutions as VMs are not interesting for me.
- Tools like Google Chrome, Slack client, Krita, Telegram, Spotify etc.
- Plan9port without fixing: INSTALL, 9p, 9c, 9term, auxstats etc.
- Bleeding on the edge with the last versions of software.
I really miss `csh`, for now `pacman -S tcsh` was enough for my `~/bin/` scripts. For now, I am using Bash as a long time ago.
Things that I have keep untouched:
I will try again to post frequently. :-P